We provided complete mechanical solutions for this 750,000-square-foot building, which includes both Class A office space as well as Bio-Tech Research and Development space.
Our team was able to adapt to major changes mid-project, including a redesign of parts of the project form office to research space, and deliver the project on schedule.
Kilroy Realty, the developer of The Exchange, needed innovative HVAC solutions for their life sciences office and research building.
For this project we:
- Fabricated and installed over 6,500 feet of piping systems
- Installed 85,000 pounds of prefabricated ductwork
- Installed multiple chillers, boilers, scrubbers, and air handling units for the three-tower project
- Helped the project receive LEED Platinum certification
- Helped the project realize a 19 percent reduction in energy usage due to an innovative, efficient mechanical system
Kilroy Reality is a San Francisco based real estate company. They have over 14 million square feet of building space in their portfolio.