We used our design-build expertise to create and install innovative plumbing systems for this 41-story apartment project in San Francisco’s Business District. Our value engineered solutions used the latest technology to creatively solve plumbing challenges for the 393-unit high rise.
Tishman Speyer, the owner and developer, required a plumbing contractor that could stay on time and on budget, while communicating with contractors and architects, to ensure this market-rate apartment building would be finished on schedule.
For this project, we:
- Provided design-build services for the 41-story building
- 65,730 feet of cross-linked polyethylene pipe
- 78,650 feet of cast iron pipe
- 30,200 feet of copper pipe
- 5,000 feet of steel gas pipe
- Fuel oil system and white-water plumbing
- Created an innovative grey water system that captures and reuses waste water for various system processes, thus reducing overall water usage
The MIRA tower is a 41-story apartment building in downtown San Francisco.